Saturday, April 22, 2017

Bacon Pickle Grilled Cheese




So I was thinking I love Grilled Cheese and I love Pickles and well who doesn't love the Bacon
So I thought, why not put it all together and today I did it and it's so GOOD

what you need:
Good cheese slices
Long sliced Pickles
Cooked crisp Bacon(I cook mine in the Oven)
Bread
Butter

How to make it:
Get out the ingredients and then warm up your pan, you want it nice and hot when you place the sandwiches in, or use a sandwich cooker
Slice Cheese if using Velveeta, drain pickles so they are wet, and drain bacon
Butter the outside of each slice of bread, layer these butter side to butter till I get to the hot pan
Now place a slice of Bread in Pan butter side down, place a slice of cheese, layer with 2-3 pickles, then bacon slices, last another slice of Cheese and finally another layer of Bread butter side UP this time.
Now cook and flip when the sandwich is golden brown or as dark as you like, I like ,mine a little darker
Serve with veggie slices,  salad or even chips
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment