Thursday, July 7, 2016

Pan Fried Caramelized Pork Chops




These are rich and brown and dripping with Caramelized Onions
I use boneless but you can do bone in pork chops or pork steak too

what you need
4 boneless pork chops or your choice of pork
1 large onion sliced
2 tb olive oil
salt and pepper and a touch of garlic powder to taste
dash of Worcheshire sauce

how to cook them:
Heat oil in skillet till nice and hot then add pork chops and season with salt and pepper
and a little garlic powder
when pork chops are nice and brown, on each side, I cook about 5 minutes per side and turn
when I turn them I add a dash of worcheshire sauce and the onions
and cook till crispy brown, the secret here is not to move anything around, but instead just let it all cook crispy.
They turn out tender and have that extra crispy brown good stuff cooked flavor

I Serve this with my Asparagus Mushroom Skillet Sizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment