Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Homemade Crock Pot BEEF and NOODLES




Nothing better than Hot Homemade BEEF and NOODLES. You get a delicious warm feeling just smelling it cooking in the kitchen. Both my Mom and Grandma made this recipe for years and to this day when I get homesick and miss being a kid I like to make this up. This is an easy and inexpensive recipe too. Enjoy Good Food

serves 8

What you need:
2 – 2 ½ lb beef chuck roast
4 c beef broth
1 c onion, chopped (or ¼ c dried minced onion)
2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 Tb dried parsley
3 cloves garlic minced
1 8 oz pkg of mushrooms sliced thin(optional)
salt & pepper to taste
extra-wide egg noodles, prepared

How to make it:
Put your roast in the bottom of your slow cooker.
Mix together your broth, onion, garlic and seasonings.
Pour broth mixture over your roast.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Add mushrooms last hour before serving
I like to cook my noodles separate then add to the Crock Pot the last 30 minutes
Then serve all mixed together so the juices have time to really marinate with the noodles.
I hate naked noodles :) don't you?
 Serve. with a side veggie and hot rolls
My dinner roll recipe for these Garlic Knots find Here

No comments:

Post a Comment