Monday, February 9, 2015

French Vanilla Creamer-Make your own Coffee Creamer

I'm a Coffee drinker and Tea and I like my Creamer, but I like to know what's going in my creamer so I've played around and found I can make my own. Here's one of my favorites but I also give you Variations to make too. Enjoy Good Food


French Vanilla Creamer

14 oz. milk (whole, low fat, or skim - you choose.)
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
a mason jar (quart fits perfectly)

How to Mix it
Mix all ingredients in a jar. Shake until well blended.

Variations:

Add 1 Tbsp. cocoa and 1 tsp. almond extract for a chocolate almond flavor.
Add 1 tsp. almond extract and 1/2 tsp orange extract for cappuccino.
Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp almond extract for amaretto.
Add flavored syrups to taste for additional flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment