Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Turkey and Cheese Panini


Good Day to You! Hope Your day is going great. So I've been on a Panini Craze, I love the variety of grilled sandwiches but then I went to pricing Panini Makers, wow the prices can get a little steep for a sandwich press.Breville Panini Press, fancy but out of my budget for these days, and then there is Sunbeam Panini Maker at Target which isn't too bad, so I thought about it, and then looking at them, I discovered they look a lot like my little George Foreman Grill that I already have.George Foreman Grill w Bun Warmer Super Cool!! So I am in business.
Now the recipe ideas are endless and some even kid friendly!!
Make these tasty panini with just five ingredients

My recipe TODAY for Panini sandwiches is
Turkey and Cheese Panini

Ingredients

makes 4 sandwiches
 1 Loaf Bakery Fresh Wheat Bread
 1/4 cup Horseradish Sauce
 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roasted or smoked turkey
 8 thinly sliced red onion slices
 4 (3/4 oz.) slices Colby-Monterrey Jack cheese

Directions

Heat closed contact grill or panini maker 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, on cutting board, spread bread with Horseradish Sauce
Spread 1 tablespoon sauce on each of 4 bread slices. Layer turkey, onion and cheese over sauce. Top
with remaining bread
Place 1-2 sandwiches on grill, depending on your grill size;close grill. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Repeat with remaining sandwiches. If desired, serve with tomato wedges. ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment