Saturday, April 5, 2014

Ham and Provolone Fast Pockets



First of all I just want to tell you how much I like my sandwich maker, this thing is so handy, it makes fast hot sandwiches and you can make more than just sandwiches with it! Pies, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner I call these My Fast Pockets. These are so Tasty, all cooked up into a little Pocket, fast and easy
This is my Sandwich Maker, you can get them on Amazon and other places

What you Need
A Sandwich cooker(or a skillet to grill your sandwich will work)
1 pkg Deli Ham(I used honey ham)
1 pkg Provolone Cheese Slices
Ranch Salad Spread(I make my own You can use mayo or salad dressing)
I can't believe it's not butter spread for bread slices for a nice toasty taste

How to make these:
Spread your slices of bread on one said with a little of the butter spread-lightly
Lay that side down in the sandwich maker, then layer your ham slices, and cheese slices and on your next slice of bread I put some of my ranch spread then butter the outside lightly and place in the sandwich maker.
Your can do all kinds of fun things with food in this sandwich Maker
I make tasty Baked Pies for Desserts 
You can make Breakfast Toaster Pastries and Pop Tarts as well
Just all kinds of things with different breads and fillings
You can trim the crusts before cooking for those picky bread eaters if you like
This is such a handy tool to have and when Kids start to learn how to cook they will have even more ideas to Try
You can make even make Smore Melts
 Here they are ready to cook
and Here are the Sandwich Pockets Ready to eat
Don't they look tasty?



No comments:

Post a Comment