Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lemon Herb Parmesan Roasted Potatoes


Red Skin Potatoes are so good and I found them on sale recently which is a bonus! I use Smokey Paprika on mine and it really adds a nice flavor with the Parmesan Cheese and herbs to this Dish. I serve them with a Ranch Sauce or Blue Cheese....Mmmmm Enjoy Good Food!!

WHAT YOU NEED:
2 1/2 pounds small red or white rose potatoes, unpeeled
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried
1 teaspoon fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/4 teaspoon paprika(I like smokey Paprika)
salt and freshly ground black pepper

How to Make it:
Preheat the oven to 425 F. Wash the potatoes, rinse and pat dry. Cut
each into 3/4 inch dice. Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano,
thyme, paprika, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well. Add the
potatoes and toss. Arrange on an oiled baking sheet then sprinkle with Parmesan
Cheese and bake about 35 minutes, turning every 15 minutes, until tender
and well browned.
 I like to serve these with Ranch Dressing or Blue Cheese
Serve with my Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment