Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Grasshopper Bars


I really have always liked mint, and grasshoppers,I like to sprinkle mint chips on top when I can find them too, Mmmm Make some GOOD FOOD!!

What you Need:
1 box chewy fudge brownie mix
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1 (3oz) package cream cheese, softened
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
4  tablespoons créme de menthe, to taste
6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
Mint chocolate chips(optional for topping)if you can find these


What You Need to DO:
Prepare fudge mix as directed on package. Bake and let cool completely before frosting.
Combine the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and créme de menthe.
Spread over brownies.
Melt chocolate chips and butter. Pour over frosting and tilt pan to cover completely and form a thin chocolate layer. 
If I can find them I like to sprinkle mint chips on top after frosted too
Refrigerate until cool, cut into squares and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment