Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Too Cute Panda Cup Cakes



I saw the picture of these on Facebook, and a friend said she thought my daughter would like them and could make them, of course she can do anything with cake






Then I remembered they had pink Oreo's in the store and Mint Green, which gave me all kinds of ideas

and so here they are, the heads are cake pops you make with a cake pop pan.




But, get to the grocery store if you want some of these cookies. They are a limited edition and who knows when they’ll go away.



Make sure you set aside some time for these. I underestimated how much we would need, so we frosted the rest with plain pink buttercream.

I highly recommend the book it is full of ideas, which I have now and gave my daughter a copy

The decorating directions are great and it has recipes, too (I used the homemade vanilla for these cupcakes). Now, there’s only one drawback I see to this book. All of our cupcakes are going to start looking alike because the ideas are so cute. Here’s a sample so you can see what I mean.




Love this book and you should find it

No comments:

Post a Comment