Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dr Pepper Cookies

Dr Pepper Cookies
I love Dr Pepper, but I know it's not good for me, so I have cut way back on drinking it, but I just have to make these cookies every now and then.



Prep time
5 mins
Cook time
10 mins
Total time
15 mins

Ingredients
1 Chocolate Cake Mix
6-8 oz Dr Pepper Soda
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Glaze
2 cups powdered sugar
1-2 tbsp Dr Pepper Soda



Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a large bowl mix chocolate cake mix and 6 oz of Dr pepper. Stir until well combined and the consistency of cookie dough. If necessary add a little more Dr Pepper. Stir in 1 cup of chopped pecans (optional).
Scoop into tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove and allow to cool.
Glaze
Whisk together powdered sugar and Dr Pepper until you achieve your desired glaze consistency.
Drizzle over cooled cookies.

Notes
Yes, you can use Diet Dr pepper.This also works with other soda pops as well, I know 7Up does, I will post that recipe soon

No comments:

Post a Comment