I love my crock pot and you really can make everything in there, it's my happy tool in the kitchen
2 - 3 lb. ribs, rack (pork loin ribs are the best)
3 1/2 c. pineapple juice (reserve 1/4 c. for basting before they are grilled)
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
16 oz. BBQ sauce, bottle (favorites, Famous Dave’s, Sweet Baby Rays)
The title says it all Crock Pot BEST EVER BBQ Ribs! Love this recipe as I can put it on early in the morning, and know my meal can be ready is just 15 or 20 minutes in the evening!
1. Spray the crock pot with non-stick cooking spray or use a crock pot liner!
2. Cut defrosted rib slabs into individual slabs (about 2-3 ribs each). Placing the ribs into the crock pot.
3. Mix the pineapple juice and brown sugar together and pour over the ribs.
4. Cover. Cook on High for 7-8 hours or Low for 10-12 hours.
5. When the ribs are done in the crock pot, use tongs to gently pull them out (they will fall apart when you touch them).
6. Start the grill on medium heat.
7. While the grill is heating up, mix together the bottle of BBQ sauce and the 1/4 cup of pineapple juice you reserved.
8. Gently place the ribs on the grill and and brush with BBQ/Pineapple sauce. Turning the ribs twice, slathering with more sauce each time (you can’t have enough sauce!)
9. The ribs will take about 10-15 minutes to glaze over (as soon as that sauce starts to turn sticky, you know they are done!).
NOTE: Serve immediately!