For cooking corn on the cob on the grill. Soak corn, without husking or removing the silk/hair, in cold water for one-half hour or more. Remove from water. Grill for about twenty minutes, turning every 5 minutes. It is easier to husk the corn outside using heat proof gloves. It can be messy to peel. We were told this method from a corn farmer.
If you really hate mayo, you can sub it out with extra butter.
- 6 ears of corn (shucked)
- cajun spice
- parmesan cheese (shredded)
- melted butter
1. When shucking the corn, leave the end knob on each ear because you'll want to use this for a handle.
2. Brush a light coat of melted butter onto corn and wrap each ear seperately with foil. Place on the grill, not on immediate fire.
3. Keep rotating the corn until fully cooked. (Time varies for each grill.)
4. Put a layer of mayonnaise on the corn. Then sprinkle on the cajun seasoning and follow up with the parmesan cheese on top of that.
5. Repeat for each ear of corn. Delicious!!