Monday, April 22, 2013

Moist Banana Bread




My grand daughter asked me if she could have a slice of my banana bread when she saw it cooling so I was happy to give her a slice, and after she took a bite, she said "Grandma I think when you grow up you should become a Chef!!" I LOVE that little girl., This bread makes a big hit with everyone, my son-in-law likes it and the kids do too.  This recipe is a win win! Enjoy Good Food

Do NOT double this recipe, it doesn't work

2-3 large ripe bananas, mashed              
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp sour milk            
2 eggs
1 - 3/4 cup flour                                      
1 tsp baking soda
1 - 1/2 cup sugar                                    
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chopped walnuts                        
1/2 tsp salt

How to Make it
Heat oven to 325°
Combine all ingredients in mixer bowl and mix well.
Bake at 325°in 9 X 5 greased loaf pan for 1 to 1 - 1/4 hours or until top is golden brown.

Cool on a rack.
Remove from pan and slice to serve.


so easy to make this bread

No comments:

Post a Comment