I love to cook, and many of my family loves cooking too, but we all have our own little Twists on recipes and that's what I'm here to share with you, My Twists on some great recipes that make them even more tasty.
Some are new some are old favorites but I put time and love into everything I make and write about.
Ingredients: 24 paper cupcake liners Batter for 24 cupcakes. I used Betty Crocker’s chocolate fudge box mix. You can also use your favorite chocolate cupcake recipe. 48 Mini Cadbury Creme Eggs (24 frozen). 1 batch of buttercream frosting yellow dye Large Round piping tip or snip the end off of a piping bag.
Directions: 1. Scoop batter into paper liner ? of the way full. Place one frozen Mini Cadbury Creme Egg into the middle of each cupcake. Use a spatula to spread the batter over the egg.
2. Bake according to the recipe you are using. Allow cupcakes to cool completely.
3. While your cupcakes are cooking, make your buttercream. Again, I used My Baking Addiction’s recipe.
4. Remove about 1 cup of buttercream from the mixing bowl and dye it yellow.
5. Assemble your piping bag fitted with a large tip and pipe a large circle around the perimeter of the cupcake.
6. Fill in the center of the circle with the yellow buttercream and top with a Mini Cadbury Cream Egg.
Note: Freezing the 12 eggs keeps them from completely vanishing inside the baked cake.