Nutter Butter Snowmen
I love the kitchen, I love baking and I love making edible creations. Throw in some M&M’s and a few other accessories, and you have cute-as-a-button snowmen. This is definitely a perfect holiday project if you have little ones too!
You can use a bag of Wilton candy melts I chose to use the red and green M&M’s but if you think your snowmen would enjoy a flair of color, by all means use whichever you’d like!
Nutter Butter SnowmenYield: 20 cookies
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutesA fun holiday baking project - make snowmen out of Nutter Butter cookies and a few other ingredients!
Ingredients:Nutter Butter cookies
White candy melts, vanilla flavored
Orange Tic-Tacs, cut in half
Black decorator icing
Directions:1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper; set aside.
2. In a small to medium bowl, melt the white candy melts according to the package instructions.
3. Working one at a time, dip a Nutter Butter cookie into the melted coating and flip it over to coat completely (a fork is great for this). Remove and let any excess drip off then place on the wax paper-lined baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining Nutter Butter cookies. Place the baking sheet into the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes so the coating can set.
4. Attach a small decorating tip (I used a #2) to a pastry bag and fill with black icing (I just used Wilton decorating icing to make it easy). Dab a small amount on one side of an M&M and place on the coated cookie. Repeat with another just below to make the two "buttons".
5. Dab another small amount on the bottom of half of a Tic Tac and affix to the center of the top of the cookie for the nose. Again, repeat.
6. Now squeeze out small dots for the eyes and the mouth. Ta-Da! Snowmen!