Mistakenly Zesty Pork Chops
Delicious and juicy with a little zing, try this today with a couple of your favorite veggies.
- 1 cupsoy sauce
- 3/4 cupwater
- 1/2 cupbrown sugar
- 1 tablespoonhoney
- 1 dashlemon juice4pork chops
- 1 cupketchup
- 1/2 cupcocktail sauce
- 1/4 cupbrown sugar
- 2 tablespoonswater
- 1 1/2 teaspoonsground dry mustard
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, honey, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and cool.
- Place the pork chops in a large, resealable plastic bag. Pour the soy sauce mixture into the bag, seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Drain the pork chops, and discard remaining marinade. Arrange the pork chops in a baking dish, cover, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- In a bowl, blend the ketchup, cocktail sauce, brown sugar, water, and mustard. Pour over the pork chops, and continue baking 30 minutes, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).