This is sure to give you your chocolate fix!
It is such an easy dessert to prepare, and yet you still get all the flavor of a hard-to-make eclair. Directions
*2 small boxes french vanilla pudding
*3 c milk *1 8 oz. tub cool whip
*1 bx graham crackers
*1 jar(s) hot fudge topping Try Smucker's ® Toppings
*1 jar(s) maraschino cherries
- Using electric blender or wire whisk, in a large bowl, blend pudding and milk until smooth.
- Stir in Cool Whip until well blended and creamy.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 pan with graham crackers.
- Pour and spread ½ of pudding mixture on top of graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers on top of pudding mixture.
- Spread remaining pudding mixture onto graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers.
- Place hot fudge topping in a microwavable bowl and heat for 1 minute.
- Stir and heat for 1 minute more.
- Stir again and pour over top layer of graham crackers.
- Spread until smooth.
- Garnish top with maraschino cherries.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or overnight, for best results.