- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray mini doughnut pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, granulated sugar, cinnamon, banana, 1/3 cup milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Fold in walnuts. Spoon batter into pan, using about 1 tablespoon for each doughnut.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Remove doughnuts from pan to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix glaze ingredients with whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle glaze over doughnuts. Serve warm.
Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Betty Crocker® Kitchens
- Exchanges: Free*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.